In HYIP industry, RCB means Referral Commission Back, it’s means someone will send back commission to you (who request get RCB).
You Invest $100 in program and you use our referral link. That program has 5% referral (affiliate) commission. We will receive $5. If this program is listed as 100% RCB, then you will receive $5 from us after you request commission back from us.
· You must be our referral to the request Referral Commission Back (RCB).
· We only give RCB to Perfect Money, Payeer and Bitcoin (from other payment systems, there is no RCB).
· RCB must be requested at the same Payment Processor as your deposit. Remember that you can’t deposit with one payment processor and request RCB from another.
· We do not offer ref back for Bitcoin deposit if the ref back amount is less than 5 USD cause the transaction fees is too high. In such a case, you may request ref back via PerfectMoney or Payeer.
· Do not forget to use capital letter of wallet IDs at PerfectMoney and Payeer, Ex: U1234567, P1234567 NOT u1234567, p1234567
· RCB must be ordered within 3 Days after deposit. Referral Commission from older deposits will not be returned.
· Do not submit RCB request if you reinvested from your account balance when there is no referral commission.
· We only send RCB if we got the Referral Commission Paid, we can not pay your referral commission back if the admins have not pay our withdrawal requests of the commission earnings
· If your RCB request had been deleted, it means that you are not our referral or you broke the rules of RCB.
· By submitting RCB request, investor automatically agrees with these RCB conditions.
· If you still have any questions, please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org