In HYIP industry, RCB means Referral Commission Back, it’s mean someone will send back commission to you (who request get RCB).
An Investor can also receive 80% of RCB from a HYIP which is not present on our monitoring website, contacting us to receive a referral link for registration.
You Invest $100 in program and you use our referral link. That program has 5% referral (affiliate) commission. We will receive $5. If this program is listed as 100% RCB, then you will receive $5 from us after you request commission back from us.
· You must be our referral to the request Referral Commission Back (RCB).
· We only give RCB to Perfect Money, Payeer and Bitcoin at this time (from other payment systems, there is no RCB).
· RCB must be requested at the same Payment Processor as your deposit. Remember that you can’t deposit with one payment processor and request RCB from another.
· Minimal RCB request is $0.1
· RCB must be ordered within 7 Days after deposit. Referral Commission from older deposits will not be returned.
· Do NOT submit RCB request if you reinvested from your account balance when there is no referral commission.
· We only send RCB if we got the Referral Commission Paid.
· If your RCB request had been deleted, it means that you are not our referral or you broke the rules of RCB.
· By submitting RCB request, investor automatically agrees with these RCB conditions.
· If you still have any questions, please feel free to email us email@example.com